Get corners of loaded wall

Hi! :slight_smile:
I have loaded a building - gltf file using the BABYLON.SceneLoader.LoadAssetContainer function.
Now i found that container.meshes[3] holds the walls of the the building (all of them, as 1 object).
The walls have alot of holes, which done in purpose in order to put there a loaded door.
So, I want to be able to get the corners of the wall and then i will know the positions to assign to the loaded doors, but i didn’t manage to do it.
Would like to hear any kind of idea to acomplish this vision :smiley:
Thanks very much in advanced!
Tamir.

The simplest solution - to do it manually in DCC tool (Blender etc).
Other solution - to do it manually in Babylon.
If you would like to automate this process, please create Playground with your models, otherwise there is not enough info to help.
This link could be useful for model loading into PG - Using External Assets - Babylon.js Documentation

Alright, got it!
and if i want to create a wall with Babylon mesh build -> box, and fit the door to the wall, how can i do that? because when i put the door in the scene, it is very small and when i change the door.scaling, i dont know what values to give in order to “paste” the door into the 4 given points…

Hey @11110 - I’ll second what @labris is mentioning. It sounds very much like something you’ll want to do in your DCC tool rather than inside of Babylon.

That said, do you have a playground you can point us to so we can better see what’s happening?

1 Like