GUI issues for 4.0

My UI I made to do WebM video recording with integrated audio is no-longer running as before. It runs using the current cdn media, but not preview. Here is the before /after:

It looks like it does not like radio buttons stacked vertically. I get like 100 warnings. Here are the examples of each message type:

babylon.js:16 BJS - [11:06:19]: Control (Name:header, UniqueId:27) is using width in percentage mode inside a horizontal StackPanel

and
babylon.js:16 BJS - [11:06:19]: Control (Name:undefined, UniqueId:23) is using height in percentage mode inside a vertical StackPanel

For this particular video, which is ironically a demo of my new XR-UIPortal, I can easily just use production, but thought now is the time to speak up.

This is because you have horizontal stack panel and instead of using pixels you have percentage. V3. 3 dealt weirdly with that causing several issues (you were lucky but 100% sure that values are incorrect even though is looks OK)
For 4.0 I fixed it and to be sure I emit this warning.

Overall the idea is that stack panel will compute its size based on its content so the content cannot have a percentage of its parent or else its gonna be an infinite loop