I need beautiful 3d ui,eg. button, panel...and so on, but

i need beautiful 3d ui,eg. button, panel…and so on, i can set style…like web form and css…

You can simply use HTML5, CSS3 on top of canvas

1 Like

OR you could use the always improving BJS GUI, the 2D GUI or the 3D GUI or use the GUI Editor or the awesome Figma to BJS plugin. There’s a lot more than you would imagine that you can achieve today with the BJS GUI. May be you could start by sharing a couple of examples of what you think is ‘a beautiful 3D UI’. And from there, we’ll tell you if this can be done with the BJS GUI or is best to handle with an overlay of html/css/dom.

Edit: Oh, and I nearly forgot the warm welcoming message: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Welcome to our Community :smiley: Feel free to come here anytime with your questions or to post the amazing results for us to cheer :smile: Meanwhile, have a great Sunday :sunglasses:

2 Likes

感谢你的回复,我在研究研究

No worries. Come back anytime when you have more details.

Side note: I’m afraid this forum is ‘english only’. Although, english is also not my language :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But, that’s the rule we all have to follow. I hope you understand.
I guess you can post both the ‘english’ and ‘native’ version language, if you are unsure of your translated message :grinning:
Meanwhile, have a great day :sunglasses:

1 Like