Introducing Babylon.js 7.0!

We are absolutely thrilled to officially announce that Babylon.js 7.0 has been released!

https://aka.ms/babylon7Blog

With every release of Babylon.js we take a moment to pause and reflect on the past year and the incredible community behind this technology platform. While every version of Babylon is special for different reasons, this one hits close to home because it has the single largest amount of features contributed by the greater Babylon community. 7.0 literally would not be what it is without you.

Whether you are an active teacher on the forum, a Babylon expert, brand new to the platform, or anything in between, we are sincerely honored to have you here, and humbled by the support and care that you pour into this community. Thank you to each one of you for helping to make this one of the most powerful, beautiful, simple, and open web rendering platforms in the world.

From the bottom of our hearts. Thank you!
-Babylon Dev Team

64 Likes

Woo-hoo! Huge congratulations, everyone! :partying_face: I’ve been waiting for this. :blush:

Gonna dig into it now!

2 Likes

Amazing, thank you, everyone!! :heart_eyes: :tada:

1 Like

Amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Another great video @PirateJC. Luv the soundtrack :guitar:. Great launch. Congrats to the Team for this release (and the work done all year through). Babylon Version 7… I say: YES, let’s make this happen :child: :smiley: :heart_eyes:… and meanwhile let’s celebrate :champagne: :tada: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks community! None of that would have been possible without all of you!

8 Likes

Looks great! Thank you so much for your hard work and making awesome tool!

2 Likes

Thank you for showcasing my work on physics-based simulations with WebGPU Compute Shaders and Babylon engine ! I have put the full original video on my LinkedIn page, it also contains an example of a real-time interactive Lattice Boltzmann Solver. Thanks @sebavan , @Evgeni_Popov and @PirateJC for your help and support !

8 Likes

It’s a really awesome community, I’m always rooting for the babylon.js team!

2 Likes

Congrats to all the team !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Great job Babylon team! Love to see all of the non-gaming examples in the video too. Not that I don’t love gaming, but good to see a diverse set of use cases.

3 Likes

Once again crushed! Checked the blog, saw a lot I had not scene before.

3 Likes

This will be another great year to create with Babylon! Looking forward to the new features and community creations :partying_face:

4 Likes

Great congrats!!
We developers in Japan will have an annual meetup for celebrating Babylon.js 7.0 end of April. Stay tuned!

6 Likes

You Guys in JP are always so proactive :heart_eyes: It’s just amazing :star_struck: GL with your meetup and have a great 2024 with BJS v7 :rocket: Meanwhile, have a great day :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks for an amazing framework ! You guys are amazing :slight_smile:

3 Likes