Introduction of battlechoc.com

Hi, we want to introduce our game battlechoc (which is free to play at battlechoc.com :chocolate_bar: :slight_smile: )

It’s a mixture between battleship and classical turn-based strategy games -> you can build game entities (if you have enough cacao and a chocolate factory) in your build phase. If you build them into cream, they are going to be invisible for your opponent. In your attack phase you are able to use rum truffle cannons or hot chocolate ballistas to destroy your opponents chocolate factory. You won when all your opponent’s cannons and chocolate factory are destroyed. You can play against npcs oder share a game link and play against friends - but we improve this multiplayer game creation flow currently. Sometimes we share updates and insides via Instagram

Our tech stack is React + Redux + Firebase + Babylon.js (we switched recently from Three.js to Babylon.js :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

Erf, I can’t see the content :-/

(here Chrome, doesnt’t works on Firefox too, Windows 10)

It works all good for me on chrome win 10 :slight_smile:

@PirateJC Have a look here :slight_smile:

@battlechoc THIS is AMAZING, I love it, you should make a PR to place it in the Website as a featured site :slight_smile:

1 Like

We mainly develop under OSX and Debian + Chrome or FF so any Windows related Feedback is really important for us ! I will try to reproduce your error and fix it asap :slight_smile:

Wow thanks for your feedback!! :sunglasses::slightly_smiling_face: We’ll definitely do that as soon as the game gets a little more stable :wink:

1 Like

@battlechoc - This is rad!!! Super fun and cute art style too!

I’d love to see you add this to both of these places once you’re comfortable:
Babylon Homepage: https://www.babylonjs.com/
Babylon Games Page: Babylon.js: Powerful, Beautiful, Simple, Open - Web-Based 3D At Its Best

Let me know if you need any help on where/how to add them. I’m more than happy to help!

Thanks!

1 Like

What a fantastic chance to increase the visibility of our game! :blush: We are going to test (play through) tricky situations, keep testing on different devices and if the game feels a litte bit more stable we will add it immediately on both places! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love it! Please let us know if we can help!

2 Likes

Since last night the game should be nearly stable right now, so I would be very glad if you could help me on where I could place it :slight_smile: