Load Draco_ Gltf has serious performance issues

It’s going to be difficult to debug without a repro. Have you any error in the console log? Have you tried to use the inspector and see if the objects were in the tree scene? If you remove the code above, do you see your scene?

No errors displayed in the console
` this.scene.performancePriority = BABYLON.ScenePerformancePriority.BackwardCompatible // Normal display
this.scene.performancePriority = BABYLON.ScenePerformancePriority.Intermediate // Normal display
this.scene.performancePriority = BABYLON.ScenePerformancePriority.Aggressive //not display

`

I have found the reason. Every time I was roaming, I used createDefaultCameraOrLight to create a camera and light again for convenience. It worked normally in BackwardCompatible and Intermediate modes, and no objects were displayed in Aggressive mode. I deleted createDefaultCameraOrLight and everything is now working properly

1 Like

Glad you found the problem, even if I don’t understand why createDefaultCameraOrLight would fail in aggressive mode (I tested it in a simple PG, it was ok for me)!

In Aggressive mode, the first createDefaultCameraOrLight is normal, but the second createDefaultCameraOrLight becomes transparent and even turns green,

The other two modes display normally no matter how many times they are created, createDefaultCameraOrLight