Mercedes Formula E Speedboard Game

Hi folks,

Mercedes has an on-site game build with Unity on race days in their EQ house where you can play a racing game with a modified longboard as a controller. You can watch it here if you’re interested: Mercedes-Benz IAA 2019 Brand Experience - YouTube

However, they wanted the guys on-site to play the game on iPads and on the website. So we’ve created a quick adaptation here:

The level is generated (every time you enter a segment, a new one is generated and the old one destroyed). Used some node materials for the effects. All in all i think the result is quite okay. I know, that on the website the top menu is blocking the view :confused:

Hope you enjoy it a bit… Too bad we couldn’t add a leader board (no userdata policy)

18 Likes

Wooooooot this is insane !!! GG

@PirateJC do your things !!!

2 Likes

INCREDIBLE! impressive good work!

2 Likes

Cool! Almost 6000 points here :slight_smile: Anyone better?

2 Likes

This is sweeeeeeet. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Robin_McLaut This is AWESOME!

Any objection to me adding this to the community web page and tweeting about it?

What’s your username on twitter?

3 Likes

Awesome, great job! :+1: Woot I finally made it to 6642 pts :slightly_smiling_face: :sweat_smile: One little issue I had thou was that using the arrow keys scrolled the page up and down, so used the ADWS keys instead.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words <3

My Twitter account is @RobinMcLaut
I’m glad you enjoy the game

1 Like

Here we go:

3 Likes

So cool! I love the futuristic look and the song is pretty catchy!

3 Likes

That’s amazing, thank you @PirateJC

1 Like

awesome game!!

1 Like