Hello BabylonJS community, i’m new here and trying to learn / understand babylonJS.
What i’m trying to do:
- I’m trying to create similar movement/collision/jump behaviour like is in for example in hordes.io or WoW.
Not real or hard physics just simple physic logics
- Checking collisions (of HeightMap or meshes)
- Check if object(player mesh is not in ground) and set Falling state (where im stucked with problem)
- I won’t use moveWithCollision (Im using it but not with ground) with heightMap because this doesnt work correctly with fall / jump and change the movement speed when the ground shape is not straight.
What’s my issue?
- Well, i tried realy lots of variations and checks, i finished at good position but not good enough collision checking, but still sometimes it stucks or fall underground. In my code theres probably some bad implementations or bad calculations, i would like to show my code to you and if you could give me some advices to go to the correct way to solve this.
- Issue: While falling it should check the collision and change falling direction due to collision #IMG1
- I have done this but sometimes it does glitch or just ignore groundMesh and go throu.
- Issue with Jumping, I do not have idea how to do correct jumping behaviour.
— I does not want you to do code for me, just some advice what should i do / check / what shouldnt i do or if is there a betterway to do it.
Sorry for bad english