Pallet Configurator

This was my first project with Babylon.js and I really wanted to thank developers for building such a nice-to-work-with library and specially for all the work done by the community on the Play-Ground. I was able to achieve everything the project needed just looking at examples there.

Our customer (Peli) builds cases and has a set of products from very different sizes which are easily stackable on a pallet. So the application let’s the user configure which cases will fit correctly between them to set up a nice and stable pile.

The app is here: Pallet Configurator | PELI Catalogue

Just choose a pallet type, set a reasonable height like 2 - 3 meters and access the app.
In there, you can choose some cases you need to use from the upper menu, they will appear on the left and you will be able to pile cases then.

Cases can be turned left, right, added to the pallet (down arrow) or removed from the pallet. You will be signaled when case can be stacked or can’t.
There is also an Export to PDF functionality.

Thanks !!! Enjoy !!!

5 Likes

This is super cool and deserve a link in our homepage!

@PirateJC

1 Like

Is there a bug with the Chrome browser?

1 Like

It’s not a browser issue.

10 cm is not a reasonable width for a pallet, they use to be at least 80cm on each dimension. What I should do is add some minimum dimensions to the pallet.

Thanks !!

1 Like

Now I understand. It’s like a tetris game! :slight_smile: cool!

It’s now up!!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys !!

@PirateJC : Just a small request, the app behaves better when height is set, so could you just add it to the link URL?

A “120” would just do fine, so the URL could be Configure your ISP2 pallet | PELI Catalogue

Thank you !!