Something weird happening with spriteManager.ts

I have my branch that is up to date with the master dropping this error when I try to build:

F:/gitHUB/Babylon.js/src/Sprites/spriteManager.ts:393:27
ERROR: 393:27  space-within-parens  Whitespace within parentheses is not allowed
ERROR: 520:14  space-within-parens  Whitespace within parentheses is not allowed
ERROR: 520:54  space-within-parens  Whitespace within parentheses is not allowed
ERROR: 598:14  space-within-parens  Whitespace within parentheses is not allowed
ERROR: 598:54  space-within-parens  Whitespace within parentheses is not allowed
ERROR: 878:36  space-within-parens  Whitespace within parentheses is not allowed

And there is a whole bunch of screwed up stuff in the ts file now… semi colons in the constructors white spaces where they are not supposed to be

I had just ran git pull upstream master and this started happening.

there is even a blank else statment in the code which is new…

} else { 
} 

on line 269.
What gives?

then I look on the github at the master branch and its not what is pulling into my branch beacuse on that line 269 there is a return on the master, but not in what is coming to me in the pull.

make sure to be on the latest master.

My git is so corrupt now I dont even know what is going on. It was supposed to be the latest master and according to my pull is and I was “Up to Date” but could not build. Now my VS code wont let me change branch or do anything. This is really getting frustrating.

You can save your changes, wipe the folder, clone again and start from scratch

1 Like