Teleport with Valve Index controller not working with Firefox

Hi

All of the following works correctly with Chrome Canary.

When trying to teleport with Firefox and valve index control moving the directional stick does not enable the teleportation targeting cursor. If I pull stick back then the cursor appears in front and when I teleport I actually teleport backwards. Also the valve index controller model is not aligned with the actual model but is tilted nose down. Currently testing with BabylonJS 4.2.0-beta.9 and Firefox but same behavior was present with alpha versions too.

I am initializing teleportation as follows:
const xr = await this.scene.createDefaultXRExperienceAsync({floorMeshes: this.floorMeshes});
this.xrHelper = xr.baseExperience;
this.xrInput = xr.input;
const featuresManager = this.xrHelper.featuresManager; // or any other way to get a features manager
/featuresManager.disableFeature(BABYLON.WebXRFeatureName.POINTER_SELECTION);/
featuresManager.disableFeature(BABYLON.WebXRFeatureName.TELEPORTATION);
featuresManager.enableFeature(BABYLON.WebXRFeatureName.TELEPORTATION, ‘latest’, {
xrInput: this.xrInput,
floorMeshes: this.floorMeshes,
});

Kind regards,
Tommi

adding @RaananW

I really need to get my hands on a valve index. Probably my next VR purchase :slight_smile:

Connected to the last sentence - I don’t have a device, so it will be very hard for me to test. It seems to me like backward-walking works as expected, but the forward ray doesn’t. Does turning work? I also assume you are using the thumbstick to teleport?