Unity Inspired Gizmo Meshes

Hi all, on my team we had a requirement to increase the usability of the Babylon’s gizmos (Rotation, Position, Scale)

I have a sample here: babylon-gizmos

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in adding to Babylon. And if so what is the process for adding.

Thanks!
-Dave

11 Likes

LOL are you kidding? This is gorgeous!! I let @Cedric decide but I think he will be ecstatic :smiley:

2 Likes

This is insane !!! I love it GG

1 Like

That looks amazing!!! Please make open a PR! We will be so happy to share it with 4.2 release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, @davegould41, for the improvements to the gizmos! I agree with everyone else that this is an amazing upgrade on the experience! Nice work!

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile: I will be more than happy to submit a PR! This will be my first time contributing, so I will let you know if I have any questions.

5 Likes

Hi guys, PR is out: Upgrade Gizmo Meshes by davesauce14 · Pull Request #9077 · BabylonJS/Babylon.js · GitHub

3 Likes

It is excellent as an improvement. Thank you

1 Like

Gorgeous work! I previously used the bounding box gizmos for rotation as I preferred them, but this is an instant review of that decision :star_struck:

1 Like