VideoTexture.CreateFromWebCam

Does anyone know or can run VideoTexture.CreateFromWebCam

You may have a look at this example - https://playground.babylonjs.com/#582KAL#3

Search our docs as well :slight_smile:

thank you very much but that is not my main problem
I know how to use :slight_smile:
my question will be like this
can we manipulate the camera data returning to us with data from another source
live stream codes from platforms such as youtube or twitch, for example

You can create several Video Texture with various sources and composite at will but youtube twitch and such will probably not allow to access their endpoints directly from another site :wink:

The matter is that most of the video platforms let you to stream to them, but don’t let anybody to stream from them.
Here is the PG with live stream m3u8 video format - https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#9FSDC7#49
This is a good point to start from.

1 Like

I don’t want to be mean in any way, but how did you expect an answer to your question if you write a single sentence? “Does anyone know or can run VideoTexture.CreateFromWebCam” is a very abstract question. And it is actually not what you meant to ask.

We love answering any question on this forum, and we do our best to always be available, but this is a two-way street. We can’t answer questions that were not asked or were asked in a way that is hard for us to understand, or missing code reproduction / example.

Anyhow - I hope your question was answered now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am 21 years old
I want to learn software and game programming
I am constantly downloading assets from the internet and creating demos on them.
And I thought of making a virtual concert venue, and I wanted to get live broadcast data from an outside source.
but I saw that I could not transfer the live broadcast data directly to the materials of the meshes, so I came up with the idea that I made while deceiving people on the same omegle.

This is actually a really nice use case, and if you find a stream of the concert which is open, this would definitely work.

You can, but I believe you need to read more docs first :slight_smile:
Here is the example of multiuser live event, made with Babylon.js

1 Like

Thanks you very much :slight_smile: