We're Hiring in Latin America!

Hey All,

We’re hiring full-time remote roles in Latin America! If you or anyone you know is interested in Babylon.js, graphics, web programming, or native application development, and lives in Latin America, we want to hear from you!

You’re welcome to reply to this thread, or PM @PirateJC or @bghgary

5 Likes

What an awesome opportunity! I live in Latin America and :heart: Babylon so I’m definitely applying! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Woot! super good news! Please ping @PirateJC when you have applied so we can track you in the system :slight_smile:

1 Like

@carolhmj

Awesome! Thank you so much for your interest! Please PM me and we can chat!

Apologies, I’m still getting the ropes of this forum so… how do I PM users? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You click on your profile picture and then the little mail box :slight_smile:

This is very interesting! Sent a PM to @PirateJC

2 Likes

Hola Babylon!

I’m Laureano from Argentina, just saw your post looking for people in LatAm.

I am a graphic designer working width interactivity in comercial and cultural projects.
Have been working arround width unity, unreal engine, some touchdesigner and Augmented reality
(spark ar) nowadays… for creating interactive installations and so on.

Last year i found Babylon.js and got pretty in love with the posibillity of showing interactive peaces on browsers widthout asking people to install other programs.

I share width you some projects I did using babtylon thanks to all the data you share, and using my few skills
https://www.laureano.xyz/moveit/
PERDIDE (click to start)
FACULTAD DE LENGUAS
cosquin

I would really love to learn more about babylon and share knowledge with others.
you can see some other stuff in my portfolio ore in instagram

5 Likes