What is the babylonjs blender exporter

Hi so i’ve started working on a new project combined between blender (latest version) and babylonjs (its my first project) and to export the blender scene i saw some people use some links that are related to github and once you click it, it just shows you a bunch of code
this is an example : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/geonom/blender_exporter_test/main/Lake.babylon
I tried many ways too recreate the same link, followed many tutorials but with no success.
So please if you know a way to do it that would be much appreciated

Welcome abroad! The Blender exporter ( Blender to Babylon.js exporter | Babylon.js Documentation (babylonjs.com)) is an extension that allows you to export a Blender scene to the .babylon file format: The .babylon File Format | Babylon.js Documentation (babylonjs.com). This format is essentially a JSON file ( Working with JSON - Learn web development | MDN (mozilla.org)) with the information of the scene that can be loaded by the Babylon.js code ( Loading Any File Type | Babylon.js Documentation (babylonjs.com)). Besides .babylon, the framework also supports other formats, such as .gltf/.glb ( glTF Resources & Tools | Marxent (marxentlabs.com)), which you can also export from Blender.

1 Like