I have few questions related to animationGroup.
Curently I’m working on a demo with a character which should have morphtargets, and when I searched for samples or doc I saw that we don;t have too many examples related
to this, and I want to change this,… with little help. So
- https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#DS22WT#4 - line20 Param is false, so it’s expecting to stop on finish or?
- If uncomment line 13,14,15 it’ll stop on finish. Or it is a bug or i understood wrong.
- Is there a way to reverse animation, like on beginAnimation function where if I put speedRatio -1 the the animation reverse (If i remember corect). Here doesn’t work.
- If I understood well, on export, morphtargets are exported as animationGroup, and in scene I have to play with animationGroup if I want to simulate somehow morphs. Do I understood well?
- If answer of question above is yes, then how I can do this?
In the same playground I tried something, line 52,53, but I’m not sure that this is ok. I think this is not working as expected.
I think just these for now.
I need a break