Atmospheric Scene of Rain โ˜”๐ŸŒˆ

I have used ripple and rain shader to create a scene of Rain:
https://hiteshsahu.com/Rain

Left-click/Tap on the screen to throw beach balls.

Press F to enter immersive FPS mode. In FPS mode you can feel the rain on the face while walking on the ground using W, S, A, D keys.

Enjoy let me know your feedback.

11 Likes

Cool rain effects on the face, it reminds me of:

This one also is cool:

1 Like

Hi,
Itโ€™s pretty. For the rain when we are in Game mode, I have the impression that water is streaming on the camera (or on the windshield of a car).
I also noticed that the frogs disappears when you get too close to it. Maybe thatโ€™s the intended effect.
But otherwise itโ€™s pretty. Beautiful little autumn scene

1 Like

Wow, I thought no one will notice that :smiley: . All Frogs you see there are randomly distributed instances of one Animated Frog Mesh. The Frog that doesnโ€™t disappear when you go too close to it is the Real Frog. :frog:

It is just like Dr. Strange & Multiple Man make copies of themselves and you need to find out which one is real.

1539301809_tumblr_pcpp35bV8F1qhjdd8o2_540

tumblr_piaxu5BqNU1wgu2dio4_500

Found the Real Frog: :frog::slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like how you always include some option to shoot objects :slight_smile:

This didnโ€™t load for me on firefox so I had to open it with chrome. The console logged the error โ€œammoโ€ is not defined. So perhaps the ammo js library wont load on Firefox for some reason. Just thought I would mention it.

1 Like

beautiful as usual!

1 Like

Many thanks๐Ÿ™‚. That is a very useful feedback, I will fix AmmoJs issue.

1 Like

Hi Richard,
It worked fine on Firefox in my Windows machine. Are you using Macbook?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay in replying. I just looked at your demo again in Firefox. I disabled my add-ons this time and it worked this time, so the issue was caused by one of my add-ons.

@HiteshSahu : Very very nice :). I like a lot of your stuff - including the Space/Time warp!

Is there a shader somewhere for the rain and raindrops, or is it your code ?

Stay Safe, gryff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @gryff. For rain shader see @evgeni_popov comment: Shader - Shadertoy BETA.
For water ripple you can use this one Shader - Shadertoy BETA

1 Like

open source closed ?