I’m very new to BabylonJS, and I’ve been experimenting since a few days… this is my first post here
I have a problem with animations, and tried to make a Babylon Playground demo to explain what I’m trying to do to you guys, and ask for enlightment.
But I’m having problems on the Playground wayyyyyy before having finished my demo and being able to ask for help about animations
The playground is here : https://playground.babylonjs.com/#WGZLGJ#3897
It seems to be working in the state I put it, BUT, if you uncomment any of the following lines :
- anim_sticker_come = animationGroups;
- anim_sticker_go = animationGroups;
- skeleton = skeletons;
It will stop working… It’s working locally though, so I don’t really understand what happens.
Any idea ? I think I’m missing something pretty big for my very basic demo to fail so early ?
And other questions related to this basic example :
- locally, I used “ImportMesh” instead of “Append”, and it works. In the playground, it doesn’t. Know why ?
- how come I get a message “You must at least create a camera” when there’s already a camera in the scene ?
- if I add “const scene = createScene();” below my current code, I get an error “r.initFunction is not a function”
I really think I misunderstood something big, it seems a lot of things are working locally, but not on the playground
Thanks for your help guys !