I got a blender file with the building scene and the problem with the object meshes is that they are not optimized, so I ended up with 3 million vertices/floor I already tried to do some optimalizations, some retopology,. The architecture of the building is OK.
We have a very good desktop implementation of this project already done in Unity and it is used for years by now. The BJS project is just a proof of concept, so I dont want to play a lot with optimizing the meshes in Blender, because I can actually demonstrate the project with just 2 floors in 50-60 FPS range and maybe the boss will decide not to go with BJS. Funny is, that the same Blender file imported to Unity runs 2-3 faster like in BJS.
I will ask my boss for permission to share some screens, maybe a demo version of the project so you can see. There is no floor plan mode, however you can switch to 2D, but it just rotates the camera above the building and sets the target of the camera to the center of the floor, so no real 2D here.
The world matrix and the materials are already frozen, Maybe you can recommend some more optimiziation tricks after having a look at this code I am currently using: