Can it be used commercially?about NME

hello everyone, I want to create a website which everyone could upload  glb model.Now i want add a function that uploader could use NME make the glb model beautiful and fantastic.

( eg: const Nme = NodeEditor.Show({nodeMaterial:nodeMat} ):wink: .
But I don’t know if this violates the rights and interests of babylonjs. if i want reslize this function what can i do?

Everything can be used as you please from the babylon repo and tools :slight_smile:

But we appreciate if you come back on the forum and share the great experience you built with the rest of the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s great !Thanks for your contribution,and I use “node-editor”, there is a error. because I use “babylonjs” NPM package,node-editor need {@babylonjs/core} package. if I use “@babylonjs/core” and “@babylonjs/node-editor” package,everything is OK. I hava an old project :“dependencies”: {
“babylonjs”: “^5.17.0”,
“babylonjs-gui”: “^5.17.0”,
“babylonjs-loaders”: “^5.17.0”,
“babylonjs-materials”: “^5.17.0”,
“babylonjs-serializers”: “^5.17.0”
}, but now I hava to use: dependencies": {
@babylonjs/core”: “^5.23.0”,
@babylonjs/gui”: “^5.23.0”,
@babylonjs/loaders”: “^5.23.0”,
@babylonjs/materials”: “^5.23.0”,
@babylonjs/node-editor”: “^5.23.0”,
@babylonjs/serializers”: “^5.23.0”} , Which is a better reference to BABYLON.
Thanks for BABYLON team again.

1 Like

They’re the es6 packages:

There is a legacy export for BABYLON, but as you read there likely better without. Hope that helps

1 Like

It’s the better way to use “@babylonjs/” es6 packages. when i use it everying is OK .I decided to use them in the future :smiley:

1 Like