ERROR: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'checkReadyOnlyOnce'

Hello,

i have adding to my Blenderobjects a new Material. While i exporting the Model with Babylon ver. 6.3.1 there is coming the Error ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘checkReadyOnlyOnce’. I have looking and seeing, that checkReadyOnlyOnce can get selecting with a Checkbox.

I have selected and deselected the Checkboxes at every Object. But there is coming everytime this Error.
Also i have searched in the Internet but haven’t found helpfull things.

The complete Error:
========= An error was encountered =========
File “C:\Users\xx\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.82\scripts\addons\babylon_js\json_exporter.py”, line 112, in execute
mesh = Mesh(object, scene, self)
File “C:\Users\xx\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.82\scripts\addons\babylon_js\mesh.py”, line 146, in init
recipe = BakingRecipe(bpyMesh, exporter)
File “C:\Users\xx\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.82\scripts\addons\babylon_js\materials\baking_recipe.py”, line 42, in init
bjsMaterial = BJSMaterial(bpyMaterial, exporter)
File “C:\Users\xx\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.82\scripts\addons\babylon_js\materials\material.py”, line 47, in init
self.checkReadyOnlyOnce = mat.checkReadyOnlyOnce
ERROR: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘checkReadyOnlyOnce’
========= end of processing =========
elapsed time: 0 min, 6.9003 secs

Have anyone an Idea?

@Stef, it could help if you uploaded your Blender file that you’re trying to export to .babylon.

Hello,

sure. Forgot it.

You can download the Blender-File here: https://babylon.luckyscripting.de/

@Stef, here are some revised .blend and .babylon files:
frame.zip (665.7 KB)

Here are the steps I took:

1. Delete extra blank material

2. Delete camera (by right clicking camera)

You can drag the .babylon file into https://sandbox.babylonjs.com/ and see that it should load fine!

2 Likes

I have also took out the exception being thrown for the empty material. It is in an update coming today with a couple of other things.

2 Likes