Existing services and games made by Babylon.js

Hello forks!

Please let me ask a simple question to you guys. Could you tell me existing services and games made by Babylon.js if you know?

I’ll write an article in “Babylon.js Advent Calendar 2022 (in Japan)” in December.

Babylon.jsのカレンダー | Advent Calendar 2022 - Qiita

In this calendar, I’ll plan to introduce how many services and games are made by Babylon.js.

I know the following wonderful services. If you can, please tell me your recommend services and games!

Frame (framevr.io)
Home | MetaDojo

1 Like

most of the experience could be found here Babylon.js Demos, hope that helps

1 Like

My team has more than 10 serviced projects.
but it’s almost kakao login need to use

This is a project that can be run with guest login
However, it is a site that is not advertised as almost functions require login to work.

https://www.jamboreeverse.co.kr/

1 Like

A study of Turkey’s new car company.

TOGG - CES 2022

1 Like

I recommend looking at the #demos section too, new experiences are posted frequently

1 Like

Thanks for good recommendations!!!

I’ll introduce these info :slight_smile:

A curated list of awesome things related to Babylon.js

2 Likes

Wow! I just know what a incredible useful links!!!
Thanks for sharing it!!

1 Like

Love that list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea for an article highlighting real-world examples of Babylon.js! I’ll share a few cool projects I know of:

• Sketchfab - massive library of 3D/AR/VR models, many hosted with Babylon.js viewer
  • Microsoft Power BI custom visuals - Babylon used for advanced data viz

-LENOX - WebAR furniture customization tool

• Rainbox - WebVR product configurator for flooring/tiles
  • Holding Pattern - Interactive music video
  • Torch - Collaborative browser-based CAD tool

That’s just a few I could think of offhand. The Frame and MetaDojo calendar 2024 examples you mentioned are fantastic as well. Excited to see your full article on all the creative ways devs are using Babylon.js! Will definitely check out the advent calendar once it’s published.

2 Likes

Many thanks for useful info! I didn’t know Babylon.js is utilized for so many services. It’s good framework :slight_smile: as we all know :grin:

I’ll share them in Japan.