Expanding your reach

Hello,
I understand that this is not a technical question, I am not even sure if it is the right kind of questions to ask, so please let me know if it should be removed.
I have been using (learning) Babylonjs for a while now, and I released one simple game, which I was happy to share with the world :slight_smile: as this was my big success (or so I thought).
It did not get as much attention as i thought it would.
Do you have any tips on how to get your game noticed? I know it might not be attracting enough recurring users, but at least to get some people to try it even once.

Thanks,
Abdullah.

1 Like

Posting a link to it on here would help.

Closed mouths don’t get fed.

2 Likes

Thanks @Pryme8. I did post about it in “Project and Demos”.
I understand it might not be very engaging, but my concern is related to the failure to attract attention. I mean “first time users”. I also tweeted about it and posted on LinkedIn.

Facebook is one giant Ad/PR machine

2 Likes
  • Target Markets
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Social Media Strategy
  • Drive Engagements
  • Platform Agency
  • Partnerships
  • Repeat.

Images, Videos, Links, ongoing Buzz - even if it is just you.
Perfect various engagements with your target audience.
Turn the dial until it clicks, and try to unlock the lock.
When you unlock the lock - repeat.

said a former mentor

1 Like

Thanks @aWeirdo. I was hoping that i can avoid Facebook (maybe it is a personal fear of being overexposed), but you are right.

@aFalcon, that is a good advice: “Turn the dial until it clicks, and try to unlock the lock.
When you unlock the lock - repeat”.
It does imply that there is no magic recipe and that you can fail many times before you get some success.
Thanks.

1 Like

I am looking for it and cant find it?

Where is the link?

Here we go:

1 Like