Galaga Clone thingy

I could for sure do a tutorial or something on this at some point. Really busy with work and kids right now though but if you have some specific sections you would like explained feel free to message me about it!

Looks like for the parallax effect I just did a bunch if thin instances boxes and update them each frame, which is not the most efficient but is passable in this setup due to how little is actually going on in the scene.

Probably should have used planes now that I think about it!

One of the advantages of redoing games from the 90s :grin: Thereā€™s plenty of space (no pun intended) and resources available :smiley: I wouldnā€™t even bother changing it at this point. Also, I donā€™t think the tutorial is necessary. I believe there wasnā€™t any in the original version (all you had to do is insert $1 and try again :crazy_face: I guess I already said I luv the project, didntā€™ I ? :joy:

I can hear that. Iā€™m also struggling at this moment saving some time for BJS and my personal projects.
Hope it will improve next year :sweat_smile: :smiley: Meanwhile, have a good one :sunglasses: