[GroundMesh] How clear debuging error that 'ground mesh cloning'

This is debug log.

TypeError: Cannot set property onBeforeBindObservable of [object Object] which has only a getter
    at Function../Misc/deepCopier.ts.DeepCopier.DeepCopy (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/node_modules/babylonjs/babylon.js:104685:1)
    at new Mesh (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/node_modules/babylonjs/babylon.js:93601:1)
    at GroundMesh../Meshes/mesh.ts.Mesh.clone (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/node_modules/babylonjs/babylon.js:95246:1)
    at MoneyViewer.setEnableMeshes (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/components/game/controllers/ui/MoneyViewer.ts:118:1)
    at MoneyViewer.onViewer (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/components/game/controllers/ui/MoneyViewer.ts:111:1)
    at newUI (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/components/game/scenes/mainLobby/MainLobbyUI.ts:165:1)
    at Function.push../components/game/scenes/mainLobby/MainLobbyUI.ts.MainUI.onMainUI (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/components/game/scenes/mainLobby/MainLobbyUI.ts:26:1)
    at LoadingPopuper.ui [as afterEvent] (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/components/game/scenes/mainLobby/MainLobbyScene.ts:96:1)
    at LoadingPopuper.hideLoadingUI (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/components/game/controllers/LoadingPopuper.ts:85:1)
    at LoadingPopuper.callHideLoadingUI (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/components/game/controllers/LoadingPopuper.ts:73:1)
    at LoadingPopuper.loadingTimeChecker (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/components/game/controllers/LoadingPopuper.ts:56:1)
    at /Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/components/game/controllers/LoadingPopuper.ts:37:1
    at Engine../Engines/engine.ts.Engine._renderLoop (/Users/hwang/dev/workspace/gione-dapp/node_modules/babylonjs/babylon.js:32396:1)

I’m tried two case to create mesh.

1. Mesh.CreateGround( ).
  2. MeshBuilder.CreateGround( ).

And used ‘.clone( )’ for cloning.
Mesh was cloned but, continued shown error log at debugging.

Why mentioned ‘onBeforeBindObservable’?
And how clear this error?

To every guru. please. :pray:

This is almost impossible to answer without a repro. Could you share a playground or smthg else where we could take a look ?

My guess is the deepCopier is trying to assign observable which sounds utterly strange.

Um… i want share too, into PG.
And need simple testing.
But, how to play next case on PG?
I have to rendering Multi scenes repeatedly, for the Test. :pray:

public componentDidMount() {
   GameComponent.engine.runRenderLoop(() => {
      if (LVSceneManager.currentScene && LVSceneManager.currentGUIScene) {
        currentScene.render(); // world scene render
        currentGUIScene.render(); // GUI scene render
        popupScene.render();
        loadingScene.render();
      } else {
        // console.log('NullScene');
      }
    }); // main update heart.
}

You can actually do the same in the playground, just return the first scene and in scene.onAfterRender callback, call the render functions of the others.

Thank you.
Disappear ‘Scene.Render()’ in error log.
But, this error is still remain.
And, i’m check & tried case that [[SOLVED] HighlightLayer + onNewMeshAddedObservable issue on babylonjs 4]

But, my error log was claim property ‘setter’.

[https://playground.babylonjs.com/#N628VD#1]

Can play clone meshes on PG. But don’t know how debug.
We can debug in this place? like a ‘VisualStudioCode’?