GUI buttons no more working after changing cameras viewport

Okay, with your help, I am moving forward:

• I understood thanks to one of your post, Mawa, that the order the cameras are added to the scene.activeCameras, matters, actually, crossing with what Evgeni_Popov wrote, I think the last camera added becomes the scene.cameraToUseForPointers
  • I understood thanks to deltakosh’s answer in this post that I can use AdvancedDynamicTexture.scaleTo to adjust the 2d controls: I ajdust it to the canvas size times the viewport size (which is in percent): this.advancedTexture.scaleTo(this.canvas.width*this.camera.viewport.width, this.canvas.height); and the result is good, no more distortion.

Almost there :slight_smile:

But now I would like:

• to have the pointers on the cards working on the left camera
  • to have the menu buttons icons (settings, fullscreen, close): only displayed on the right camera and enabled…

Is this possible ? if only one camera at a time can use pointers, then I would remove them from the right camera and le them on the left one.

Finally, with the layerMasks: how can I keep all the meshes on both camera except these menu buttons ?

If no solution, I might go with an html div overlay, like the chat on the low left corner…