As of this weekend, I noticed a new bug/behavior when parsing my GUI from the Editor.
Even old versions of this GUI that were working perfectly all have the same problem now.
The GUI is built with a number of buttons containing an image. The image link is reused multiple times as the button is duplicated. The image format is svg from a shared user dropbox link.
As I said, it was all working fine until friday (or saturday, not sure just exactly). Note that I didn’t make any change on this part and when editing the GUI in the Editor, all images show and all links are valid. Making a new save to snippet does not solve the issue. Images do not show anymore although there’s no error in the console and the image is sourced from dropbox.
I managed to somewhat reproduce the problem in a PG. Here the original image loads but the duplicates eventually do not show at first. By clicking ‘play’ a second time, duplicate images would show. By reloading the PG or refreshing, eventually the duplicate images do not show anymore.
My original GUI:
Thanks for having a look at this and meanwhile, have a great day