How do I make a new project?

I am new, so how do you make a new project???

Hey and welcome!

That is quite a large question :slight_smile:
This is probably a good starter: Welcome to Getting Started with Babylon.js | Babylon.js Documentation (babylonjs.com)

Thank you, but I looked at this already, but I will look at it more

1 Like

Sorry, but this will not work

Can you elaborate on what you need?

Hi @j_moses,

Welcome to Babylon! In addition to what other people have posted, if you’re looking for a very step-by-step overview of how you can take code from, say, the Playground into a standalone experience, I’d recommend taking a look at our Dev Stories:

Playground to Production - Fruit Fallin’ | Babylon.js Documentation (babylonjs.com)

Hope this helps, and best of luck!

It’s a big question.

I think you have to first determine on paper (or word document, notepad…) the needs of your project. what we basically want to do. This is an important step that helps for the future. You can also create a storyboard of your project if necessary (unless you have everything in mind and you are working alone)
We can also make diagrams to help with programming. In short, prepare your project before programming it, modeling it.

Then, create a folder on his computer and create the overall architecture of his project. This is a story of experience. everyone has their own way of doing it. start by loading a basic scene following the example documentation, playground. Then gradually move forward by learning as the needs of your project progress.