Introducing Arimars: Redefining E-Commerce with Immersive Experiences

I would like to introduce our new generation ecommerce platform NextAR.

Embark on a journey into the future of online retail with Arimars, the pioneering experiential e-commerce platform that’s transforming the way brands and retailers engage with customers. In an age where digital interactions are paramount, Arimars leads the charge by offering cutting-edge technology to deliver immersive 3D virtual experiences that captivate, engage, and convert.

At Arimars, we recognize the shifting preferences of today’s consumers, especially the emerging generation fluent in gaming culture. That’s why we’ve developed a platform that seamlessly blends immersive experiences with e-commerce, creating an environment where shopping becomes an adventure.

With our virtual shopping platform and advanced VR/AR technology, brands and retailers can now establish captivating 3D digital storefronts on their websites. These virtual spaces not only showcase products but also provide interactive experiences that drive customer engagement and foster brand loyalty.

Here are some key features:

• No Installation Required
  • AR Support
  • Ready Player Me Integration
  • E-commerce Integration
  • Multi-Platform Support
  • Gamification

Forget about the need for separate platforms like Roblox, Fortnite, or Spatial. Arimars brings the immersive shopping experience directly to you, accessible with just a few clicks.

Curious to witness Arimars in action? Explore our virtual showcases:

Experience the future of e-commerce with Arimars. We eagerly await your feedback as we continue to push the boundaries of online shopping.

10 Likes

This looks coool, cc @PirateJC and @thomlucc

2 Likes

Thank you

Congrats @yonca ! Ellerinize saglik.
Out of curiosity, is it built with BabylonJS? When I check Arimars | <!-- -->Omniverse source, seems like renderer’s engine is ThreeJS.

Teşekkürler @ertugrulcetin . It is BabylonJS

1 Like

Just sent a message on Linkedin!

Just Replied