Loading 15mb model faster advice

I do not think we have such callbacks as incremental loading is different from LOD based loading.

In your case I wonder if GLTF MSFT lod would not simplify your use case.

@sebavan ,thank you,
its ok if there are no such callbacks, but shouldnt there be a way to detect the completion of the whole process at least?

on the other hand I dont understand what MSFT lod means :slight_smile: I know GLFT format of course,

the thing is that the babylon exporter from blender does a really good job, so it would be great to use that

Here is the answer from Gary about msft lod:

Now you could probably keep separated files to do it as a workaround let s say a low res one and a high res one ?

onSuccess would notify you of 100% completion. and if you rely on Async you simply await it to know the full completion.

1 Like

@sebavan you are right that an alternative solution is to load separately, with async, the low res model and separately the high res model and then at least I can check for completion yes; and then maybe mmm, maybe if I load async without incremental, then I should be able to get the intermediate percentages as well maybe, If I don’t find any other solutions I will give that a try, thank you :slight_smile:

This has now been solved here:

so we can close this one, thank you again for your help :wink: