Mirror material - reflection texture

Hi,
I tried to create a mirror material as shown in the example given below…

I got the live reflection but it is inverted and partial. I tried to do this like a mirror in the bathroom. In that mesh, 30% shows inverted reflection, 30% shows black color and remaining 40% shows bright white color.
I am using the code given below.

var meshgloss = scene.getMeshByName("Props_primitive4");
meshgloss.computeWorldMatrix(true);
var glass_worldMatrix = meshgloss.getWorldMatrix();
var glass_vertexData = meshgloss.getVerticesData("normal");
 var glassNormal = new BABYLON.Vector3(glass_vertexData[0], glass_vertexData[1], glass_vertexData[2]);	
glassNormal = BABYLON.Vector3.TransformNormal(glassNormal, glass_worldMatrix)
var reflector = BABYLON.Plane.FromPositionAndNormal(meshgloss.position, glassNormal.scale(-1));
var mirrorMaterial = new BABYLON.StandardMaterial("mirror", scene);
mirrorMaterial.reflectionTexture = new BABYLON.MirrorTexture("mirror", 2048, scene, true);
(<BABYLON.MirrorTexture>mirrorMaterial.reflectionTexture).mirrorPlane = reflector;
mirrorMaterial.reflectionTexture.level =1;
(<BABYLON.MirrorTexture>mirrorMaterial.reflectionTexture).renderList = renderlistMesh;
meshgloss.material = mirrorMaterial;

I changed the glassNormal.scale(-1) into glassNormal.scale(1) and so many other values, at that time I couldn’t even achieve that 30% inverted reflection also. Kindly help me to understand this functionality. I don’t know how this function is working and what is the purpose of all the parameters given here. Thanks.

I am not sure to understand why you think it is inverted ? try with a model instead of a sphere