Hello to everyone
I want to share a project I did here about 5 months ago. There are a lot of projects missing. I’ve been busy with Babylon, 3D models and materials for 5 months. I’ve been passing a lot of time especially with PBR material recently. For now, I am sharing this old project with you. In the future, I will share my new project. And you’ll see the big difference.
This project is missing:
- The size is too much.
- Textures are of poor quality.
- Missing reflections to make the windows and labyrinth realistic.
- The entrance door of the office would open and close with the sensor. This is also missing.
- Texture overlays are incorrect. So I couldn’t assign new texture to some places. (Eg computer.)
In my next project:
- Low textures high quality work.
- Plenty of PBR material. (Reflections are important)
- Everything that is missing in the first project will be more in my next project.
- Nice maze game. (Maybe in the labyrinth there are ghosts and zombies)
- Five months ago I did and my unfinished project:
- I learned a lot about BABYLON and especially pbr material during the 5 month. It’s time to apply what I’ve learned.
I am very happy to be in this family. I want to guide for Babylonjs in Turkey. For this I will write articles about Babylonjs in my blog.
Feel free to comment. Thanks for everything