Нow can part of the sprite be textured

I have any sprite, for example

And I want to get a plane with part of the sprite not all.
Screenshot123

But I don’t quite understand how to use this frontUVs or perhaps it should be done in some other way.

Its my example: https://playground.babylonjs.com/#LXZPJK#1448

Hmm, are you trying to map the left half of the texture to the back of the plane and the right half of the texture to the front of the plane like a playing card, like this maybe? :slight_smile:

No, I want it to look exactly like in the picture, I want to cut a small piece from this texture

Screenshot123

I wonder then do you want that part on the front or back of the plane and what part of the texture goes on the other side of the plane? :thinking: Or are you trying to put that part of the texture on the back and leave the front like you have it?

EDIT: Sorry still having a hard time to understand but hopefully someone else will. :pray:

This part of the texture should be in front and nothing can be done from the back.

it would be convenient for me to use something like a spriteManager for the texture, but unfortunately, as I understand it, this is not possible

If you want the back to have nothing you can set the backUVs to 0: Create Plane | Babylon.js Playground (babylonjs.com)

Hello just checking in, was your question answered? @favorite_music