Parametric cabinet

Hi guys! :wave:

I took a long break to recharge my batteries. :muscle:
My project “Parametric Cabinet” finally online (not completely finished). (An extension of an old topic Parametric cabinet - Demos and Projects - HTML5 Game Devs Forum)

https://furniture-to-measure.com/pro/2531

I would really appreciate any feedback you can give me :+1: :-1:

Regards
Arte

7 Likes

Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Parametric cabinet driven by condition’s and equations (internal drawers).

https://3d-visual-solution.com/quick-demo

The qty/size of drawers depends on the size of the drawer box.

8 Likes

Awesome Demo! Very cool!!! Any objections to me adding this to the community demo page?

1 Like

@PirateJC
Of course you can add, it would be great.

Great work @Arte! Love it. One suggestion (which you’ve likely already considered), as a woodworker myself it’d be good to have the texture translation on parallel boards randomised a bit so that, for instance, the sides of the cabinet don’t look identical, and similarly on the drawer fronts a furniture maker would aim to cut those from a single sheet of veneer and order the drawers so the grain pattern is continuous across the 3 drawers.

1 Like

@inteja
With texture translation will be easy, but with drawer fronts (cut from one peace) it really isn’t that easy. Because I recalculate everything automatically. I need to think about it.
Thank you for your suggestions

Added Transparency

Added Explosion

Parametric Cabinet

3 Likes

don’t work on mobiles?

Not for now, sorry. I’m working on it. My primary targets were computers and tablets.

“Parametric Cabinet” for Furniture Manufacturing. (prototype completed) :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

WONDERFUL!

A work of Art(e), one end to the other. Wow. (droooool) Well done!

1 Like

This is a crazy cool tool to optimize cuts making the best use of raw materials while presenting all potential configuration options.

1 Like

Like some sort of consumer-manufacturer holy grail.

1 Like

Quick update :upside_down_face:

Calculation and quotations

Demonstration

3 Likes

Hi @Arte ,

i am new in babylon js development in working on same project like you.

can you please shere some code like custom mesh,drag and drop behavior