Path tracing effect using BJS

Can any one suggest me with this whether this can be done and how to do this

Searching for “path tracing” on the forum yields: Path Tracing with Babylon, Background and Implementation - Demos and projects - Babylon.js (babylonjs.com)

hi carolhmj

do you have any idea how they have did this website

can you please suggest me what type of steps to be taken

The artist who made the website has a contact section where you could get into contact with them: Richard Mattka | Info :slight_smile:

you can find this kind of shader in shadertoy.com
and can make any shader in babylon customshader and control effect by set value

they are not hard if you learn shader

@nasimiasl thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for you’re replay it mean a lot

1 Like

can you figure this out @nasimiasl @carolhmj

1 Like

There is something that’s not very clear to me yet: what is your level of 3D experience? Have you worked with any 3D framework before?

First you want sphere matching now path tracing.

Second here is an environment for you.

No @carolhmj this is my first time :pensive:, I’m learning this with my self interest

Path tracing is quite an advanced effect, and while it’s not impossible to start with that, I’d highly recommend taking a look at the Babylon Starting Guide first - it’s a great resource to start your 3D journey! Welcome to Getting Started with Babylon.js | Babylon.js Documentation (babylonjs.com) Nailing down these basic concepts will make it MUCH easier to dive deep into more advanced effects like PT :smiley:

1 Like