"POINTERDOUBLETAP" and "POINTERUP" will have some problems on Android phones

On an Android phone, double-clicking on the screen and sliding it several times will result in the pinch-kneading effect. It is suspected that the event “POINTERUP” could not detect the second time the finger had left, and the “BABYLON” error was considered to be pinch. This phenomenon will appear on Android phones, you can try several times, the chances of success depends on the actual situation. I don’t know if you have encountered a similar situation. The above is translated by software. If the description is not clear, please reply. https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#4GAHX6#1 is not just this link, other links have the same situation I said. I hope that “BABYLON” can be solved because I want to use the “POINTERDOUBLETAP” event without triggering anything else.

I have a Pixel 3 and I do not reproduce the issue :frowning:

Thank you very much for your reply. I tested it with Chrome and Firefox, and I have the situation. I will try another Android phone, maybe it is my Android phone problem, but I think it should not be a hardware problem. Respond to you after the test.

Chrome
These two are different browsers of Android phones I recorded, one is Chrome and the other is Firefox. The same problem has arisen. But it will take many attempts to achieve this result.

Firefox

Well that is going to be fun to test. Can you remote debug on the device and try to understand why the pointers have issues?

This is the result of the debugging

Well that does not help a lot.

Can you try without referencing pep.js?
Also you may try this:

camera.pinchToPanMaxDistance = number.MAXVALUE;