Safari freezing after clicking mouse

Hey, my application is freezing on the First Click of the mouse and throwing this error

undefined is not an object (evaluating 'e[a.c.MouseWheelX] = 0')

Have you considered providing a bit more context? Think about it - how do you expect anyone to be able to help you, providing no context and a single minified line of code?

1 Like

maybe it could ring a bell for @PolygonalSun but more context would be helpful indeed ?

Hey sorry for the late reply,

So my application is working perfectly on the rest of the Browsers but only on mac Safari, it is throwing this error when clicking on the Screen. If I don’t click it doesn’t throw any error it works fine. If you need any more details Please Ask

@Shubham can you reproduce this in a simple playground ?

Also what version of babylon and Safari are you using ? as it might help @PolygonalSun

Yeah, if you could provide any kind of Playground or code to help give us context and debug the situation, it’d help us to more quickly pinpoint the issue. Also knowing the version of BJS used can help greatly. If I had to guess what’s going on, I’d suspect that the there’s something going on with the WebDeviceInputSystem’s Mouse entry.

1 Like

@PolygonalSun I am using Babylon Unity Exporter, Version 5.0.0 - A24.9X. I can’t Provide any code because it is a big project and till now I have been testing it on Windows PC on Chrome. I recently checked my project on Mac Safari and it was not working and throwing this error on the First Mouse Click.

Could you try with the latest version of Babylon ?