Texture inversion left and right are inverse

Why my texture inversion left and right are inverse? sandbox 3d model form .obj .mtl and picture, as

Hey there! Think we get this question a bit so I will take a shot at suggesting try using

scene.useRightHandedSystem = true

Also feel free to send a playground link with this directly so we can take a peak. :slight_smile:

Here are a couple different threads we have on the topic:

(Texture Flipped in Playground Instances but Not in Sandbox.... Why?)
Why Is My Dynamic Text Texture Got Flipped Horizontally? Also How To Make It Transparent?

(I also have a cube demo I will look for as well)

Also wondering if this needs to be added somewhere in the documentation if it’s not already.

Added a warning on glTF page Added warnings to glTF.md by BabylonJSGuide · Pull Request #399 · BabylonJS/Documentation · GitHub

If it is possible, should there be a way to flip between leftHanded and rightHanded systems in the Sandbox?

2 Likes

Bless!

If it is possible, should there be a way to flip between leftHanded and rightHanded systems in the Sandbox?

And yes I love this idea.

This will only be required for OBJ files and I’m afraid it will introduce a lot of confusion.

Oaky :grinning:

1 Like

Tanks, @JohnK @msDestiny14
I think I should primary to learn a 3d graphic processing software, then change model and texture, for solving this problem, and orther changing.

1 Like

@YantLiu please try to load your model into the playground rather than the sandbox. The playground will show what happens to your model when you go live with your project. We can also provide more help once we have a playground (PG) example.

You could replace the existing model with your’s in this PG https://playground.babylonjs.com/#95MJI8#1. Adjust the links to point to a cloud version of your model.

To load an external model into the playground see Using External Assets In the Playground | Babylon.js Documentation.

2 Likes

Hi there @YantLiu just checking in if you managed to solve your issue or if you need more help :slight_smile: