Welcome to the new Babylon.js forum!

Awesome!

Coooool!

So, @Deltakoshā€¦ how do YOU like the new forum, so far?

Tell us your thoughts, when you have a moment, and if you please.

Feelinā€™ good about it? Likes/dislikes? (thx)

So letā€™s be honest I love it. I can use an app to check the questions, I can control the tags, the themes, the CSS. We can embed iframe, it is faster and cleaner and we can AT LEAST flag an answer!

My only missing feature is the ā€œwhoā€™s onlineā€ but it is not a big deal!

And what about you guys?

1 Like

Me too, I appreciate it more and more.It really brings a nice modernity to the use. This is probably the best forum Iā€™ve seen so far here as well as another fellow who is Flarum.

I adopt this forum, simple, effective and go to the point. I also regret that there is not the ā€œWho is onlineā€. I hope that there will be solutions to come.

Did you mean that you had to create an extension DK I think? Is it still possible?

Yep still working on how to get that plugin in place (not an official one and kind of broken so far)

Another thing would be good to have next to the heart to put a ā€˜likeā€™, to have a small icon to say ā€˜Thanksā€™ also see also a ā€˜LOLā€™. I do not know if itā€™s possible?

1 Like

Donā€™t think so but Iā€™ll check

1 Like

Good move. This is definitely an upgrade.

Hi to everybody :wink:

New forum looks awesome!!!

4 Likes

Hi, good to see you!
Already, a lot of topics to read :slight_smile:
ps: I want ot become a Jedi too :muscle:

2 Likes

You already are a jedi :wink:

Awsome :dagger:

Hello to everyone.

Iā€™ve completed all the battles by fighting challenging missions. After a sweet conversation with Discobot, Iā€™m here now. Unusually this new forum is very beautiful. I wish everyone good times with babylon in the new year. Good work for everyone.

2 Likes

Just popped in to say ā€˜helloā€™. Hello.

2 Likes

Bird :black_heart: everything. : )

2 Likes

When I first added this forum to my homescreen the bjs icon was visible. Now itā€™s just a white square. Can you use an icon with color or somehow add color to the background so that itā€™s visible? This is on my android phone.

1 Like

Well this is weird. Let me check

Should be good now

1 Like

Hi guys!

Does anyone know how to access posts from the old forum?