When I use mixed textures, I found that I can only use bumpTexture and diffuseTexture for multiple textures. How can I use the roughness map?

When I use mixed textures, I found that I can only use bumpTexture and diffuseTexture for multiple textures. How can I use the roughness map?

I believe you can’t. As far as I know, it is based on the terrain material (which is non-PBR) whereas roughness would be part of a PBR (or PBR-based) material. But then, I could be wrong…I mean may be there is a way to transform it through a shader. Nearly anything can be achieved through a shader (but then it wouldn’t be the mixmat anymore). I wonder if someone already did this (loading the blocks of a mixmat in NME and extending it?). Have not seen it so far but I could have missed it…
Meanwhile, have a great weekend :sunglasses:

1 Like

thank you!!!

I also have a problem, that is, when I use mixed textures, one of the textures corresponding to the color is very dark, but I see that this is not the case in the case on the official website, is it the reason for my texture or a problem with my settings?

Don’t know. Would need a PG to compare. Do you have a light? Is it positioned the same and with the same intensity and is your ground of the same size? Hard to tell without a PG (sry)