World statistics map

Hi guys. Let me show you my work. I present a site based on BabylonJS. I really love world maps and tried to make a bright and animated world map. Of course the site is not finished yet and there is still a lot of work, but the core is already ready and will only get better. Thank you)
Here is our site:
goinmap.com

8 Likes

This is pretty well done :slight_smile: GG !!!

@PirateJC or @thomlucc to add to our website if @Ivan you d be fine with it ?

2 Likes

I like that you can order the countries by different stats. Where do you get the data from?

3 Likes

The data from different sourses. From Wikipedia, The World factbook…etc. I hope they will not swear )))

1 Like

Might be good to add attribution links for each page. That way users can go dig into the data themselves as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Ivan

Any objection to us adding this to our community webpage?

2 Likes

DarraghBurke, yes. I will add attribution links soon. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

PirateJC, no problem. This is a pride for me! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Added!

Should be live in about 20 mins!

1 Like

Might be good to add attribution links for each page. That way users can go dig into the data themselves as well :slight_smile:

DarraghBurke Done!

And I made small improvements to the site - rebuilt the menu. Increased website loading speed and much more.
Thanks Babylon team for great tool :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey @Ivan I’d love to use a world map in a project I’m working on, did you make this open source by any chance?

I’d love to see a screenshot of your UI :smiley: as it looks like the site does not work at the moment and unfortunately the capture on archive.org does not recreate the functionality.

Do you have a new URL? It does not work.

Lets ping @Ivan to see if he has an update.