Deco Design Web APP

I’m glad to hear that.

Seems like after a decade we finally made it there :smile: I have the same sort of feedback just lately (since 2021 or v.4.2).

Obviously, the part that says ‘without the need of application’ is absolutely key. I have spent 10y. before that trying to push unity apps that required a simple plug-in download and only a handful of these experiences made it through the validation process.

Yes, this is clearly the next step barrier. I have posted about that in the ‘off-topic’ category about a year ago. Problem is that design, product-design, is still not level with the requirements for webcom assets. Since, product (design) creates the model, it should be THEIR assignment to create the models for the digicom but all they do still today is make a fancy export of the asset that in most cases is just totally unusable. Means all assets need to be at the best reworked or recreated. Obviously, this becomes a real problem when you need to update with a new product.

Wow!!!
Thank you very much for your comment @carolhmj

I’ve tried to bring a very functional and visually striking demo.
It’s not usual, but in this case the client preferred to pay to see a previous development and evaluate it internally.

If everything goes ahead there will be a lot of work and surely many improvements to implement.

In any case, this type of project opens the mind to new ideas.

I’ve no doubt that the web is transforming (Everything is not a Metaverse :joy:) and experiences of this type offer more playability to the traditional web of buttons and scrolls

1 Like

You’re asking for a lot here. Not sure he wants to embark for this journey :grin:
I believe the returns will come a lot faster just targetting the brands. There’s still a lot to do with these companies. And say you manage to get a couple of the leaders, the others will have no other choice than to follow. Of course, my opinion only.

@mawa You just reminded me of the disturbing AppStore validation process, equivalent to going through airport security :joy: :joy: :joy:

I mean, no need to start big, but I feel the market is there :rofl: And that might be just my desire to see more house decorating games, as I find these very fun, and cheaper than redecorating your own home! :rofl:

Are you serious? Don’t you ever use these words with me again :joy:
I have been in charge for 8 years of processing all apps for the appstore and for apple entreprise for a leading company in recreational products and each encounter with these Guys turned into a nightmare :unamused: :pleading_face:

I see. You’re playing for your own team here :joy: Fair enough…Keep’on trying :rofl:

OMG!!! That’s hard mate… I can imagine seeing how the developer for the fourth time uploaded the .ipa for approval with all the Entitlements activated and using a strange function that stored all the keyboard data and sent it to a Chinese website :joy: :joy: :joy:

Carol… stop playing the SIMS… I see you :joy: :joy: :joy:

You wouldn’t know how many I had to edit in the terminal to change entitlements for the app and all plugins and resign them praying it would finally make it through. I don’t even want to remember all this.
Praise god nobody will ever ask me for anything like that again (or it will cost you :money_mouth_face: :grin:)

Incredibly I haven’t played the Sims in a few years, I’m playing the Sims in my new apartment now (aka furnishing it) :rofl: