Examples from the playground

fun with god’s light

3 Likes

Finally cracked it how to get animated fog on the lake which does not cost too much processor power and looks realistic enough.

playground
(wait some time to see the fog increasing)

Looks also quite well when I row my boat trough the fog:
Ergometer (ergometer-space.org)

Tijmen

4 Likes

Sphere deformator

2 Likes

a mysterious cube appearance in the city…

1 Like

lonesome cylinder drifting in the river… very mysterious… :slight_smile:

1 Like

created a mysterious cube presenter: :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the most easy effect then you can achieve with the NEW Parallax tool(how to use it you can see here: NME: Add support for parallax mapping to the PerturbNormal block by Popov72 · Pull Request #10432 · BabylonJS/Babylon.js · GitHub) of Node Material Editor! Thanks again to @Evgeni_Popov)

This opportunity will take your materials to the next level!

NME: https://nme.babylonjs.com/#KIUSWC#1

10 Likes

Digital clock:

https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#3E8YWK#2

7 Likes

Sunday morning mind bending… :slight_smile:

According to color theory, cold colors should be used for distant objects and warm ones for nearby ones. often, not all colors are used in art, but only a certain selection, as in music, to create a special appealing effect. therefore, it is worthwhile to take a closer look at color scales. I found a nice tiny library that already calculates the scaling for me.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

How do you rotate an object in three dimensions? So, you take an object like that, and rotate it. That would be something that’s useful, you can imagine, in computer graphics. But how are we gonna do this? Now, one of the neatest ways of doing this mathematically uses a new type of number, beyond the regular numbers you know. So this is beyond the real numbers, as we call them. They’re even beyond the complex numbers — if you’ve heard of complex numbers before — it is even beyond that. They are called quaternions. They are fantastic!

Euler angles:

Functions:

• quaternionToEuler
  • eulerToQuaternion

1 Like

2 Likes

Starwars Light

use the keys to play

1 Like

awesome!

nice unfinished game “hero”

use keys to control the fighter!