Gui event problem

The gui wheel event prevents the camera wheel event, how to block the gui wheel event, and only keep the gui click event?

You can disable the button’s pointer-blocking ability:

Simple GUI in fullscreen mode | Babylon.js Playground (babylonjs.com)

Hmm,
I’m sorry to take this opportunity to come bothering you again about this, but it doesn’t seem to quite work like this. Using a button, isPointerBlocker set to false does not allow wheel event. Setting the part of textBlock from the button also to false does not help either.
Furthermore, creating a rectangle and a textBlock and by default, the rectangle but also the textBlock (which supposed to be a pointerBlocker by default from my understanding) both let the wheel event through. However, even more interesting, specifying that the pointerBlocker should be false (or true) prevents the wheel event?!

Here’s a PG that illustrates this. At least for me (on chrome mac):

Edit: the button to the right is from a rectangle and the one to the left is a simple button

do I understand correctly, that when set to false (pointer blocker) your wheel event is not passed to the scene? i.e. - Simple GUI in fullscreen mode | Babylon.js Playground (babylonjs.com)

I guess so.

oops, forget it. typos error :zipper_mouth_face:

My apologies, it works (for both button and textBlock):

1 Like