How to publish on InstantGames'?

:sweat_smile: I have looked the facebook developers tutorials but apparently I am omitting something and I have not succeeded. Regards :

1 Like

@aFalcon did it before I belive.

1 Like

Welcome @Luis_Mb,

FB and Amaz0n were our favorite walled~garden platforms. We went with PWA.

We decided to advertise on FB and point to our own domain. PLAYNOW.

BUT, I think that REVIEW was done BEFORE: Instant Games (HTML5).

So I took a quick look. Here are my MAIN POINTS:

• FB has many things to “omit”. Very little “omission” in PWA. : )

• Instant Games might be a PWA similar, or compatible (eventually).

• Looks like a good market with Groups and Lite.

• LINK on GROWTH of INSTANT GAMES (impressive):
    Instant Games Boasts 20 Billion Game Sessions: What’s all the Fuss About? - Innovecs Games

• LINK on Business Insiders take: Facebook's latest moves boosting consumer adoption of Instant Games - Business Insider

• Key Quotes:

• " despite the popularity of mobile apps, most users are unwilling to download anything new , with 51 percent of smartphone users downloading zero new apps each month." What Is the ROI of PWA (Progressive Web Apps)? - Blog Brainhub.eu

• “switch and rely on the Instant Games platform.”

• “overstuffed with extraneous features”

• " decluttering the app"

• “When you really break down the differences between PWAs … it comes down to distribution channels.”

• “PWA is instant engagement”. A new seamlessness for the user experience.

• “Native app usage has concentrated around about 10 apps, mostly social media and almost all are owned by Facebook.”

• “there is more and trust me it makes the web look like an amazing option for any business to select.” Progressive Web Apps VS Native Apps - Why PWAs Win

• “We plan to compete across platforms with a single web app.”

• It’s a jungle out there! : )

So, yes, too much to omit, that’s why PWA.

Still looks promising. We will look again in 6mos to gain traction.

Directing traffic to PWA (which seems our best option, because: cross-platform). : )

Pls share: DETAILS, LINKS, PROGRESS, thx.

:eagle: : )

I have added the instant games SDK to index of game and too i have added a file config.json upload versiĂłn to playcanvas but loader screen not run

1 Like