I fell over an issue with the maya to babylon exporter. It seems like the export of rotation animation values doesn’t work properly if you don’t check the bake animation frames option in the exporter. I tried to create a camera move with 3 keys (on all translation and rotation attributes) and the rotations were always off quite a bit (even on the end pose, start pose seems to work though). So I tried baking it in maya and the results were even worse.
Baking it with the babylon exporter seems to do the trick. Unfortunately for several reasons I can’t do this for my project (or only with severe implications for the pipeline).
Since I am a new user I can’t upload the babylon files, however my colleague Oglu will post them here soon