New website live - Interactive map

Hey everyone,

This is our first post in this thread about a project which has just gone live. I posted a link in the Babylon showcase thread, however, now the website has officially gone live for techflowmarine.com :grinning: :grinning:

At Clay10 we like to do things a little differently and that’s why we love Bablyon. Our in-house 3D team created all the models and materials before our developers created this interactive website.

Techflow Marine Ltd primary focus is on the design and manufacture of hose handling systems as well as supporting the expansion of the offshore market. We developed an offshore map for users to explore as well as using Babylon for all the product renders within the website, to bring them to life.

We’d love to know everyone’s feedback :grinning:

8 Likes

I want a AOE game like based on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’ve replied on the community thread already but gosh your website is so so beautiful, the clouds and ocean are marvelous! Congrats on the official live! :tada: :champagne: :wine_glass:

2 Likes

After receiving some lovely feedback from you guys on here! We decided to put the website forward with awwwards.com and we got nominated! :grinning:

It’d be great if we could get all the babylon support from here and some votes from everyone.

Much appreciated guys!

4 Likes