RawTexture.CreateRGBTexture leads to Webgl Error in Firefox

Hello,

my goal is to preload images in the background and use them for babylon textures when I need them. I do that by fetching image files and create Babylon RawTextures out of the fetched data. I baisically do what is described in this post, although I dont really understand why a worker is used: Loading a large texture in the background
Maybe someone can also explain why a workes is used here although no real heavy computation is done.

This works totaly fine in Chrome on Windows but in Firefox I get this error:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: WebGLRenderingContext.texImage2D: Argument 9 does not implement interface ArrayBufferViewOrNull.
    updateRawTexture engine.rawTexture.ts:327
    createRawTexture engine.rawTexture.ts:369
    t rawTexture.ts:61
    CreateRGBTexture rawTexture.ts:170
    createScene (index):14

I created this Playground which produces the error above: https://playground.babylonjs.com/#NTSB8P#2

I have Firefox Version 116.0.2 (64-bit) which is the latest version. I use Windows 10. The Error doesnt occure on Firefox on Mac. I tested this PG on two other windows machines with the current Firefox Version and it worked on them… It looks like it has to do something with my windows machine.

Thank you for your help.

I refreshed Firefox as explained here (Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings | Firefox Help) and I get no more error in the pg. Not sure which setting in Firefox caused this error to happen but the reset fixed it.

Would still be interessting to know what exactly caused this error message

Sounds like a bug in Firefox tbh, I tried to repro by curiosity but unfortunately was not able to as well.