Sandbox, export model with black background?

Hello, i’ve got a . glb file that i would like to export with a black background in sandbox, i’ve been sitting here for hours trying to figure out how to do it but it just comes out as white, any tips?

Hello and welcome to the Babylon community!

Can you show us your file and how it appears in the Sandbox?

i’m not sure how to send the file here (i’m using the web version btw)

i’ve got a glb file that i exportet from Blender, alot of my textures were missing so i fixed that in babylon, but whenever i want to export the file the background is white (maybe it’s actually transparent) and it dosen’t sit well with my somewhat transparent glass.

i’m new to all of this :smiley:

i’m not sure how to send the file here (i’m using the web version btw)

i’ve got a glb file that i exportet from Blender, alot of my textures were missing so i fixed that in babylon, but whenever i want to export the file the background is white (maybe it’s actually transparent) and it dosen’t sit well with my somewhat transparent glass.

i’m new to all of this :smiley:

Did you add the missing textures using the Sandbox ( Babylon.js Sandbox - View glTF, glb, obj and babylon files (babylonjs.com)) or the Playground? ( Babylon.js Playground (babylonjs.com))

i’m not even sure how to do that, i messed with the settings and managed to get the bottle closse to what i had in blender haha. clicking the link only takes me to a “new project”

I’m asking in what page did you import your mesh, if it was:

or

Also, can you share your Blender file? :slight_smile:

oh okey! it was Babylon.js Sandbox :smiley:

how do i share the file here ?

Can you upload your file to dropbox/google drive and share it?

Sorry, just for me to understand - when you say “background” do you mean the scene’s clear color (or the environment)? or is it related directly to your model?

1 Like