Early WIP contributors welcome. I suggest using the SuperSplat Editor on your splat first.
Original scene AI Generated by @yunusd801.
This looks super cool! I tried a few spz/ply but I could not get a nav mesh.
Edit: I get better results with the provided ply. nice work!
I am not quite to the nav mesh generation yet. I left off with an exploration to find the sweet spot for the parameters in the advanced settings. I believe I have found a nice set of defaults which I will put in my next update. I intend to provide output options including: .glb output , recast binary , and perhaps others.
Super COOOL !!!
Here is an updated video preview. Getting closer.
.ply files have solid results with the right settings and using the new βDefine Regionβ tool.
It works fine on all the mobile devices I have tested and is installable as a PWA on both desktop and mobile.
Where are Gaussian Splats finding avenues to add value in society? Well, I had a bit too much fun throwing some AI to work in putting this podcast together. Please forgive me. ![]()
lol! I like this thread!
I have updated SplatWalk to be better aligned with recent work by @Cedric .
Fast Nav will currently fail for the Industrial Warehouse example and all .spz files will fail.
Here is a Render deployment.
Note: Eventually I will try to get .spz working. Currently uncompressed.ply files are all that really work.
The Industrial Warehouse will work with custom settings.
Note: Outlier pruning can potentially affect the extents of your active navmesh.
without pruning outliers
pruning outliers with default settings
Here is a video I made before finishing the outlier pruning system.

Splat LOD slicing has been released in preparation for integration into Babylonβs upcoming 3DGS streaming.
Here are the planned milestones for the coming month.
In addition to the splat slicing functionality, my intention is to prepare a few backend storage adapters and a client component which will integrate well with the lodStream being created.

SplatWalk is now welcoming integrators via an installable npm package.
Coming soon in SplatWalk v0.4.x will be Babylon Playground integration.
Welcome SplatWalk v0.3.6.
Features:
- Gaussian Splat navmesh generation
- Downloadable .glb floor mesh
- Downloadable Recast navmesh
- Splat slicer exporting .zip of LOD based files for streaming
- Many user configurable settings
- NPM package
- Babylon Playground integration example
It works so well!










